Summer time is upon us and now and keeping your pool healthy is our number one priority. Here are a few tips for keeping your pool clean and healthy this summer.
1) Run your pump at least 8 to 10 hours per day. Pool circulation helps prevent stagnation in the water, which leads to algae. Many people try to save money by not running their pool pump only to spend more money to turn around a green pool.
2) Remove swimming toys and pool floats from the swimming pool after use. Toys often times will sink and stain surface of the pool. Floats can impede your skimmers ability to keep the surface of your swimming pool clean.
3) Keeping your skimmer clear of debris helps your pool circulation to remain at optimum levels and keeps your pool pump from working too hard.
4) If you plan on having a pool party, let us know in advance if possible so we can properly make adjustments to your pool chemistry.
5) If you see your pool starting to look cloudy or green let us know as soon as possible. We service pools in Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, Gilbert, Mesa, Chandler, Tempe, Phoenix and Ahwatukee. We have multiple service technicians and there is a good chance we can stop by your pool and treat it before there is a major issue.
The Arizona Pool Care Pros family is dedicated to keeping your pool healthy and clean this summer. We truly appreciate your business and value you as our customers.